2010-12-14

Khry

As you should already know, I am Khry.
I live in Atlanta, GA, and I am 17. I was born on 9/2/93.
I've lived in 13 different cities; 5 states. My middle name is Starr.
'Khry Munro' is not my real name, although Munro is just a different spelling.
Khry is just short for my first name. :)
I'm not in school at the moment, I dropped out and am now waiting for my
GED classes to start. From there I will go to GPC (community college) for two years,
then hopefully I will get into RISD and dual-major in Illustration and Graphic Design.
I don't really have a specific religion. I was raised Christian and realized
how many gaps there were when I was just a child.
I aim to be happy, and I'd like to be enlightened. I don't really fall into
a certain religion, or a set of guidelines, or anything for that matter.
I just am and do. I exist.
As far as music goes, I love so many different things... My favorite is Skinny Puppy.
I like Crystal Castles, Bjork, Dir en Grey, Shpongle, Salem, Dimmu Borgir,
Combichrist, The Deftones, Marilyn Manson, Mindless Self Indulgence, Psyclon Nine
Pzychobitch, cEvin Key, ohGr, Bassnectar, Deichkind, and so so so much more.

I don't really know what else to add,
if you want to know something, ask.